Friday, May 14, 2010

Naruto Game Sprite Sheets

Santa

or should I say "the Popes" in Milan as you use it;) and as I write I realize that it is becoming a recipe for potato and eggplant ... is because with raw vegetables and a few other things are not cooked all my meals ... Stuff that would turn your hair white to any macrobiotic. I'm slowly starting again to appreciate vegetables, soybeans, lentils (it's amazing the variety of lentils in the world ...) when I'm cooking them (well studying cooking times with a pressure cooker) and freezing. They are there ... waiting for inspiration, but I know that in the next few preparations there will be a nice green salad with onions and beans ... I do not know how it is that my dreams at night ... However, when

eggplant popes of fat-free

Ingredients
  • 1 Eggplant
  • 1 Onion Garlic
  • 4 ripe tomatoes
  • Sale
  • Pepe
  • Basil

Preparation
Grilling the eggplants and set aside. Prepare the sauce with onion, garlic and tomatoes (unpeeled) ... yes I know but not forgiving to popes: D, salt and pepper if you want along with a little oil, the father makes me a fund of water (or broth). Cook over low heat for a long time. Prepare the pan by distributing slices of eggplant layered separate from the sauce. Bake at 200 ° until the surface is scorched. Serve with fresh basil leaves. This recipe has many variations, often find me with olives or capers, or with both ingredients ... Short, but that recipe? Trivial ... but it all winter and the autumn was not Sunday without a pan like this ...



Print Recipe

0 comments:

Post a Comment