Monday, October 11, 2010

Who Makes Good Rugby Shirts

created for my shop!

Dear girls, I want to thank you all for your good wishes and good luck for my shop, you're really very nice. I know that many of us dream of having your own corner, but I assure you that today is not easy to have your own business, you must have a lot of courage, creativity and patience ... We hope to have all these qualities ... I am in so I put it all!! (AS WE ALL IN EVERYTHING 'DO THE REST) \u200b\u200b
This is the right window of my shop, what I show is created around a set with felt, albums, frames lined with cloth bag and cream (excuse the pun;) and purple felt flowers ...







And then I made some slates, always felt, very funny, idea that I found in a magazine even though I changed a little ...




A with the gourds and the other with the sunflowers, I used this I had available ...




There are some other things that you would like to show, so ... see you soon and good luck to all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment