Saturday, December 4, 2010

Freezing Fingers Swollen When Warming

After more than a month ... I'm back!!

Girls here I am! After all this time I post, I still have problems with the internet that I hope to have solved, I used the key and now we have made the drive, I hope to do soon, I made the request more than two weeks ago ...
I also wanted to thank all of you who visit and share the joy with you some numbers:
306 supporters, more than 20,000 visits! Thank you all!
I want to make a candy, but I must first resolve the internet, and then got discouraged with the post office and some shipments go wrong ... has happened to you?

I'm with friends and then a wireless approffitta to post some jobs I've done:
here's a roundup of angels ..









Here's a little sweet and Ginger Bread


I tantissimissime little things to show you, I hope to see you soon !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment