Sunday, September 12, 2010

How To Fix The Imput Ona Tv

Here are my "Little" AND THE NEW BLOG "CREATIVE WITHOUT BORDERS" ... what does one thing with another? you'll see ...

Hello to all! Today I want to make two things, the new blog of three girls, Helena, Laura and Clare dedicated to us WITHOUT BORDERS CREATIVE and my "Little", the latest dolls that I finished last night. I made three, Lili, Mimi and Titi, three girlfriends a bit mischievously but very funny ...


This is Mimi, she loves reading and Stroll with her friends ...




's Titi, always elegant, she also loves the Stroll and is still in love ...





And then there's Lili, always cheerful, she loves flowers, especially roses ...






What do you say, nice friends, right?

you tovare If you like the pattern on the blog of my dearest friends Laura's Fantasy for 4 hands, hands that create and Clare of Helena Helena's laboratory who was born recently and with whom will work with much pleasure with interesting links, patterns and helpful advice for all!
So the blog is WITHOUT BORDERS CREATIVE and I invite you to visit and become supporters!
This blog was created with the intent to become a true portal of utility for all of us, and we are the ones that we can help it grow! How? but we do like us spread the word!
And I got to do what? As I said, I will work with the blog and my first article is dedicated to my "Little", and then find the pattern and tips to achieve it!
Then I found on Wednesday, September 15


SOON!

0 comments:

Post a Comment