Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mens Brazilian Looks Like

ALL TO LAUNCH!! CANDY AND FLASH

Why? ... but dear girls, because my dream came true a long-awaited ... no, not that I have not won the Loteria, that there is still the dream to which I refer is to transfer my shop in the center!
Yes, I'm happy, I was on the outskirts of Lancaster, and now I move to a beautiful area, the address is Avenue of Remembrance, 33! In store you will now place my work, too, which is a restorer Marirosa pieces and creates a very special love SHABBY style and is very good!
I would love to meet many of you ... it would be great! But in time I hope that friends in the area come to see me and then I will appoint you, because of blogghine zigzag of Alsiva, Fascination Street, The works of Mani Giufra and butterfly are Lanciano! Girls are waiting! In
so I'll show you the chaos that reigns at home:






on my desk c ' is all hearts, houses, cats, matriosche, chalk, all waiting to be completed and put on display in my shop!

I can not wait, Today we started to paint the walls, you'll soon see ...
IN YOU, THAT I HAVE CHOSEN FOR COLOR WALLS?
guess, as a game to guess ... THE FIRST THREE WILL BE A Gift to celebrate the Inauguration of the ME MY Angoletta !!
have time until Friday 1st October!! LEAVE A COMMENT WITH COLOR AND LINKS ON YOUR BLOG, IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU ARE SUPPORTING. PASS THE WORD!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment