Monday, March 7, 2011

Eye Redness In Corner Of Eye

March 8 ... commemoration or celebration? I see it .... Two awards

New York, March 8, 1902, an arson attack involving 147 workers, including these Italian women. The women participating in a strike, protesting against the inhuman conditions in which they had to work ....



March 8, the day of commemoration, a day we devote to thought, the memory of all those women who have given their lives for us, for our rights ... In their memory I created this tiny little woman, Margaret ...


March 8, I think of all those women who were precursors of all activities and professions that were considered "For men, think of the first women doctor, the first lawyers, architects, etc ... all those women who have made possible women the vote ...


March 8, I would give the mimosas every woman in the world has to suffer, submissive to his family, disfigured by acid, which because of the traditions have to "suffer" infibulation, abused, prostituted , sold, killed ...



March 8, commemoration or celebration .... I do not know. We have reasons
Today, March 8, 2011 to celebrate?
How do we feel we women in our society today? ... enhanced ?.... respected? ... protected ?.... love ?....

rights for which our heroine who fought were very deep, all up to us to ensure that these rights are still valid and can be expanded and developed in every woman in the world!



March 8, my mimosa I bring to this "Woman" my little Gaia, and my dear mother and my sisters in Argentina ... To my friends Anna, Sabrina and Lilli. My mimosa
the virtual doors to all of you, dear friends, very much!!
nice day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment