Wednesday, March 2, 2011

People Compatibility With Close Birthdays

Snow - Light Warm Foundation

truccominerale.it From:
Light Neutral looks like, but slightly warmer. He has peach undertones that make it suitable for light brown in color but lively.

Review of use: Using the foundation
Light Warm Snow Cosmetics almost a year. Not always, not always because I like to try other products, but I can said to have regained at least twice and have done almost a fixed step in my makeup routine. Since the skin tends to dry the foundation powder is not the best for me . I want to clarify my opinion on the matter because whatever is valued only because of my skin type. Despite this, by applying mineral powder under a good cream does not run the actual worsening: I have noticed increased dryness and if there have been periods in which the skin of my face was almost completely flaky, this was due more to cold and dehydration to my internal (in the past few months I'm drinking much less than usual) not to use that foundation. The "factor cream "in cases like mine is crucial: use one rich, consistent, creates a real basis to prevent the mineral powder to dry the skin further.

The packaging consists of a hard plastic jar with lid black lives. Inside is a dispenser that prevents the escape of the indiscriminate dust. The color is a light beige, suitable for skin with yellow undertone. The site also offers the chance to try the mini-set sizes to ensure the most appropriate color before making a purchase target.


We can spread the mineral foundation by choosing a of the following methods:

  • dry = Application consists of taking the powder directly from the stopper with the Kabuki brush . It slams the brush to bring down the excess and distribute the product remaining on the face, using circular movements. Repeat until desired coverage, even if in so doing, we arrive first at a dusty face rather than impeccable. The coverage is light to medium.
  • Wet = consists in wetting the brush with a splash of thermal water / fog fixer / plain water before removing the dust, then proceed as for the dry application. This method is able to obtain consistency is more comfortable on the skin and improved coverage without appearing too dusty.
  • = Application liquid is to mix your moisturizer with mineral dust, producing a creamy texture to be applied by hand, with a foundation brush or sponge with the classic.
personally prefer the application that is wet with a few gestures because I can get a uniform coverage and not too dusty. resistance during the day for me is good. I feel the need of a touch-up after about 6 / 7 hours after application, but not being a slave to "cover all costs, I can also without it. Like most of the foundation on the market, including the Warm Light Snow Cosmetics moved on clothing but less dirty compared to traditional formulations.

For all these reasons, the product is not recommended for those who:
  • have skin problems and need to cover a medium-high;
  • have dry skin and have not yet found a moisturizer suitable;
  • They need a foundation for long-term, non-transferable;
  • They want a product that ensures high performance.

E 'instead recommended to those who:
  • has normal or dry skin but can count on a good cream to counteract the dryness of the mineral dust;
  • has normal skin, combination or oily;
  • has no obvious flaws to hide, does not like to hear
  • products heavy on the face;
  • want to use a foundation with no silicones, parabens, paraffin and petroleum.
I am happy with this foundation, but if I had a way of finding a fluid with an accident just as good, certainly would not hesitate to change it. There are mornings when the redness on my face are strongly accentuated, and the result does not satisfy me fully. Others where it seems to me a perfect little while taking the product. The good is that I feel confident that I use on the skin and I've never had an allergic reaction by using it. The skin of my face is more uniform and homogeneous, but at the same time very natural.





WEB SITE: www.truccominerale.it
WHERE TO BUY: on the website, e-commerce in the other dealing with the brand in a few scattered herbalists Peninsula
PLACE OF PRODUCTION: Italy
PAO: 12 months
QUANTITY ': 8 g
PRICE: € 13.90 .

0 comments:

Post a Comment