Sunday, June 13, 2010

Buy Ballards Cornbread Mix

ok there ... more or less

short intense life, much to do, little time ... my social life has always been and still is limited but I do not know why they are always busy ... I cook a little then I do not know you but here in milan, the heat is indecent, but maybe maybe now you can breathe ... However, the desire for something cool here is always a good Dolcino tasty and light.

milk pudding
Ingredients
  • Milk 250 ml vegetable (I recommend the almond milk)
  • 1.5 g agar agar powder
  • 2 tablespoons sugar (or sweetener)
  • 2 drops of vanilla flavor
  • Syrup Raspberry

Preparation Dissolve the agar agar and sugar in milk, bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes, stir the vanilla flavor with good. Pour in pudding molds. Once cool place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Serve with a couple of tablespoons of cherry syrup.


Print Recipe

0 comments:

Post a Comment