Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cocky Quotes And Insults

Chips and Ketchup

It 's a life that I try but I can not ever equal to the packed ... Here you into action because I tried them all with the onion, and cinnamon, with cloves, but nothing with the balsamic vinegar. From
fond of tomatoes is not that I mind but I would like to taste them all at least one similar to what you buy ... you do it? How do you do? Look
suggestions while I post my version. I served with potato chips cooked in the microwave and flavored with the usual "Seasonings Potato" (which is nothing more than salt, garlic, sage and rosemary).

Ketchup
Ingredients
  • 600 ml Passata Di Pomodoro
  • 1 cucchiaio di aceto di mele
  • 1 cucchiaino di sale
  • 1 cucchiaino di zucchero
  • 3 grani di pepe
  • 2 chiodi di garofano

Preparazione
In un pentolino mescolare tutti gli ingredienti (avendo cura di mettere il pepe e i chiodi di garofano in un filtro da tea o in una garzina sterile in modo da poterli rimuovere facilmente). Portare a ebollizione ed abbassare il fuoco al minimo. Cuocere per almeno 1 ora con un paraschizzi se non volete trovarvi la cucina a beautiful shade of red passion:) Cool and store in refrigerator.

Print Recipe

0 comments:

Post a Comment