Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gay Muscular Men Wearing Jacket

I'm a week away: That's what I bring! The Question of the Week

Tomorrow I leave and I'll be away for a week. After two years of work without a day off finally removed a little plug. Although in reality simply pass from one reality to another job ... because I'm going to help my boy with his work.

But let us. Just at this moment I am preparing the case and, of course, the cosmetic result. Here's what I put in my vanity case so far "battle" that I bought two years ago to the market, the modest sum of € 2 and that despite this premise, it has proved really excellent. Functional, cute, spacious and durable. As I filled it?


  • mineral foundation
  • Fog Fixative
  • Primer eyes
  • favorite Blush Powder mat
  • concealer for dark circles
  • Mascara
  • Pencil Duo Black and brown eyes blue pencil
  • Eye-liner
  • 2 lipsticks, a red and a pink


  • few brush for the eyes
  • My favorite kabuki
  • Mac Eyeshadow Palette

This is what I decided to take with me. As with any start I will leave everything at home, but I'll do my best to make me do the bare minimum.
greet all my readers, though probably still be able to be present on this blog and in your. A hug, a good weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment