Monday, January 31, 2011

What Does Ringworm Look Like On Babies

"C" ... houses, hearts, cold ... Small jobs

Girls care this January was cold, cold in every sense, what can I say, the snow is beautiful but in the mountains, when you go skiing, but in the city ... work: ZERO .. then we bring you the flu season ... but, never mind ...

That's why I have more time to devote to my house and walk around in your virtual ... I see many nice little things that I pack, but how good you are?!

I show you some little things just made by me: Homes and hearts ...

Red hearts to celebrate love in all its forms ....

Hanging to tell the world that love is fundamental for us! ...

is what makes us beautiful
...
gentle and understanding ...

but also strong and passionate ...

makes us courage ... such as roses, beautiful, soft, scented, but have thorns ... when you need it, you never know ....


Here are the houses that I love so much to do, I showed in my other blog ... This "small group of houses will give you the" Welcome "


Another version, three different houses, higher ... what do you think?



So, a big kiss to all and the next succession of odd jobs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment