Monday, February 28, 2011

My Cat Has A Stool Infection

Kiko Kaledoiscopic Look Optical - Impressions and Purchasing


But how cute is the new limited edition collection of Kiko, the Optical Kaledoiscopic Look? This time have conquered me, than in the past I've never found anything that nagged at least a little. But here we see products, very tasty, watch out for.

First I have hit the Water Eyeshadow, with this wave-shaped pattern that is already thinking about the sea. Although I remember the Prisma Shine Illuminanti di Madina  ho apprezzato molto l'idea, una ventata d'aria fresca rispetto ai soliti ombretti mono che tutti i marchi possiedono in catalogo. Ci sono ben 12 colori tra i quali scegliere, davvero uno più bello dell'altro. La scrivenza mi sembra abbastanza buona, seppure ritengo che da bagnati rendano al meglio di sè. Un pò come i Colour Sphere dello stesso marchio, da cui li separa anche il prezzo più alto, oltre alla forma e al packaging.

Poi sono stata davvero felice di notare che finalmente anche Kiko ha pensato di proporre qualche eyeliner in gel, i Cream Waterproof Eyeliner. Avrei voluto acquistarne almeno due, ma andata in negozio ho notato now that were harder than I'd expect them, so I preferred not to take anyone and save money for a gel eyeliner maybe more expensive, but with a better texture. About the eyeliner brushes sold separately, I can say that I do not like anything . Apparently, sealed in their packaging, they have nothing wrong. But trying the tester I noticed it was already deformed, with the hair loose. I guess they have put there at the exit of the collection, then only a few days. If you have already ruined it, I can imagine how little can last intact. Clearly, it is just my guess: I have 2 beautiful angled brush and I do not need another, but chi pensa di prenderlo che faccia attenzione e ci pensi un pò su.

Altro articolo interessante è costituito dai Water Blush. Lo dice il nome stesso, sono dei fard a consistenza liquida. Disponibile in 4 tonalità, ho preferito il "Mandarin Fizz", che però non ho acquistato.

Alle tonalità permanenti, si aggiungono 6 nuovi Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow della Kaledoiscopic Optical Look Collection. Tutte le nuances mi sono sembrate molto brillanti, luminose. Trovo che il più interessante sia però solo uno, il n°25 Light Taupe.

Altro pezzo forte della collezione sono sicuramente i Long Lasting Colour Lip Marker, ovvero le tinte per le labbra. With a pretty box-shaped marker, provide a long duration even if not comfortable. Clearly it is not creamy lipsticks, so those who want to buy property he has in mind is that their main characteristic is to endure, but to moisturize your lips. You can make up for taking some lip balm to reapply, or nourish your lips well before applying the product. The colors available are 8 and the price is less than € 7, then it's worth a try.

In Optical Kaledoiscopic Look there are other products, but since it does not strike me as these, I'd rather not talk about it and return directly to their page dedicated web for further details.

These were my impressions. Now we get to buy that I decided to do.
This time I decided to go cautious. I touched and felt a little of everything, but since the collection will be available in stores and online Kiko for a while, I decided to take only two little things to try to calm ... and then maybe come back in there to get something more.
My choice fell on two eyeshadows Water:


The packages are very accurate, both externally and internally:


We find a cloth dust to cover the single eyeshadow.
The design also allows for quick identification of color:


These are opened packages where you can see the special beauty of form and color.
[Click images to enlarge].




I wanted to leave intact eye shadows for photos, but this morning I could not resist and for the trick I used purple, which goes very well plus the sweater that I wear .

-Swatch Kiko's Water Eyeshadow No. 9, Sparkling Violet:




- Swatch Kiko Water Eyeshadow n° 11, Grey Wood:



Chiedo scusa per la pessima luce ma qui piove e non volevo aspettare ulteriormente per questo post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment