Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Camillus Knife How To Identify Ww2

Mac - Fluidline "Macroviolet" The Question of the Week


Da maccosmetics.com:
Ultra-smooth, Fluidline's gel formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. Goes on "foolproof" with a brush in an easy dip-and-stroke action. Long wearing. Smoodge-proof. Lines up in a rich array of colours and finishes. Brush sold separately.


Recensione d'uso:
Dedico questo post a  Daniela Gì  e  Dony  che erano incuriosite da questo prodotto e ne volevano leggere una recensione.

Pur essendo un'indiscussa amante del make up a cui piace sperimentare un pò di tutto, c'è un prodotto che fino ad un mese e mezzo fa avevo deliberatamente lasciato da parte. Il Fluidline Macroviolet di Mac costituisce my baptism with the eyeliner gel, the first one I bought. Those colorful pots had always fascinated me but the fear of not being able to draw precise lines, as is the case with liquid eyeliner with a felt tip that I usually use, I had always been put off the purchase.
Fortunately, in the end my curiosity prevailed cosmetics and decided to give it a chance.

eyeliner is a creamy, soft texture and smooth the , sold in a jar of glass screw-top black. The instruments for the implementation of the product are not included. I use an angled brush very small, so that they can also draw lines super-thin.

The Fluidline Macroviolet not have a very intense color from the first cut: no need to repeat the line a few times before they get full. My fears of not being able to double check the product on the eyelid were unfounded. I find instead use gel eyeliner is easier and faster than a common eyeliner stick : you have more control over the brush and this allows a more precise. I can perfectly modular product, process it as you see fit, without smear or go wrong with the line. Apart from the manual of each, I think it is less complicated to get to a perfect execution, or at least acceptable.

Fluidline Macroviolet The Mac does not dry instantly, but gives you time to correct errors , if there are any. Spent about a minute, is fixed and is removed with difficulty, unless you use a makeup remover product. As the hours go tarnish slightly, but does not lose intensity.

is I really like the product itself and definitely will buy other colors. The Macroviolet but not recover, because I would have preferred brighter. The "thank you" for introducing me to a new world che avevo fatto male a snobbare fino al suo acquisto, ma per questo colore specifico non c'è stato quell'amore che avrei pensato di avere. Poco male, lo uso spesso e volentieri comunque. Comprerò sicuramente anche il nero, non appena avrò terminato gli eyeliner classici che possiedo. 

-Foto del pennellino che uso per applicare il prodotto:


-Swatch Mac Fluidline Macroviolet:


Altra caratteristica interesting feature of this product is that the creamy texture makes it ideal for use as a base for eye shadow . In these circumstances I usually use this method: first apply my usual base Too Faced Shadow Insurance , then a neutral eye shadow or a bit of powder, so as to dull the area. Now is the time dell'eyeliner gel. I use short, it blends well and then put on powder eyeshadow. As a basis for colored eye shadows prefer other products, but in some cases I have used this too, and there were no particular problems.

If any reader is still undecided about buying a gel eyeliner, I feel to encourage it to do a test. Often, once bitten, you do not want to go back to traditional ones. The difference is positively abysmal.


WEB SITE: www.maccosmetics.com
WHERE TO BUY: in the Mac Store, including telephone orders, or in the stands at laRinascente Coin that expose the brand
PLACE OF PRODUCTION: Canada
PAO: not specified, as in every other Mac packages Here I should open a separate discussion because I do not understand why.
QUANTITA': 3 g
PREZZO: 16,50 €.

0 comments:

Post a Comment