Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hello I Am... Funny Sayings

Report 1, Madina



is coming Valentine's Day, and although not one of those occasions where my boyfriend and I mind you lot, a little present him to always happy to concede. This year, my choice fell on an order Madina. For some time I wanted provare alcuni loro prodotti, quale occasione migliore di questa?
Purtroppo l'ordine è partito uno o due giorni prima che si sapesse della loro iniziativa di spese gratuite, per cui non abbiamo potuto usufruirne.

Abbiamo fatto l'ordine giovedì 3 febbraio, di sera. Il giorno dopo è stato spedito tramite Poste Italiane, e giovedì 10 febbraio è arrivato a destinazione, tramite postino. Lo staff di Madina nella sua mail mi aveva lasciato un codice di tracciabilità della busta, per cui ho potuto monitorarla ogni giorno e sapere con precisione quando sarebbe arrivata.

Ma veniamo al pacco e ai suoi prodotti. Il tutto è stato impacchettato all'interno a padded yellow envelope. Packaging was not accurate, I think that with some more I could find myself shaking with at least one product of this is broken but everything went well.

What have I got?
  • Prism Shine Eye Shadow n ° 5, Android;
  • Prism Shine Eye Shadow No. 11, Heritage;
  • Instant Glow Pigment red;
  • eyeliner Daily Basic No. 15, flesh-colored;
  • Holiday Smack Kit (this, to give to a friend).
In the envelope beyond my order I found a lipstick in honor, kindness, which I liked very much. Here are the photos of

prodotti.

-Ombretti Prisma Shine ed il rossetto in omaggio:



- Matita Daily Basic e pigmento Istant Glow:




-Il grazioso Holiday Smack Kit che ho preso per la mia amica:






Ma veniamo a qualche difettuccio che ho potuto riscontrare subito.

Il pigmento aveva la linguetta leggermente raised and this has led to the release of some product:


The box containing the lipgloss for my friend is really delicious, but unfortunately the back is dented in its upper left corner. I hope that you enjoyed my thoughts anyway, but I was sorry to give it that.


also present in the liquid lipgloss 2 seems a little separated by color. I thought they were already close to maturity, but I was told that was a problem of temperature changes, therefore, no problem for the lips of my friend.


Apart from anything else, I was really pleased to make this order Madina from here and I also thank my boyfriend for having "sponsored" for Valentine's Day. I wanted to try their products and now I have the opportunity to do so. I was pleased that they have posted a free lipstick because I think it is a very simple way to retain their customers.

Saturday afternoon I sent them an email pointing out the small matter and I was answered promptly, explained what could be my concerns and asking to return the damaged products. I replied that there is not any need. My intention was to report the incident, nothing more. I have already handed over the lipgloss to my friend (who seemed to me very happy, regardless dall'ammaccatura on the box) and I started immediately to test the products.
do not know if I'll have a chance to make new orders in the future, but certainly will insert the reviews on this blog that I purchased, I will as soon as I made clear idea. For now I can say that the product that pleases me most is what is also cheaper: the flesh-colored eye pencil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment