Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tibi Gratulationen Facio

nails of the Month : Glitter Flowers


These are the nails that my beautician and I have decided to do yesterday afternoon.
consists of a gradient of silver glitter floral patterns using three colors: white, lilac and cyclamen.
He had some trouble with my cuticles, but unfortunately suffering from frostbite in winter I have this abnormal growth of the cuticle, I assume due to a sort of self-protection that my skin trying to produce. Above the oyster who leave and those that are still present, I create areas of the fingers when I have dry skin and thickened. All this, regardless of the products with which I choose to treat.

- Detail of nail art:


- Picture of thumb:


E 'can click on images to enlarge.
For the cuticles I hope I have time and patience to treat them with a little oil during that month. Last year I used it a fabulous Bizarre, but it expired and I have not found it around. Existing provision with vegetable oils that I have at home.

Nail Art by Marta F.

0 comments:

Post a Comment