Thursday, February 3, 2011

Format Pasword Micro Sd

Astra - Stardust - Eyeshadow Pencil (No. 51)


astramakeup.com From:
The Eye Pencil in its innovative exceptionally soft texture allows a complete eye makeup. The section remains unchanged for a long time and its delicate formula is suitable for even sensitive eyes.

Review of use: The Pencil
Astra which I will discuss today is a buying several months ago, perhaps dating back to summer. I had got attracted to her white shimmer and smooth texture that had allowed me to do a quick swatch on hand, from which I could see the brilliance discreet. The low cost had done the rest.

The packaging is simply a Pencil of lacquered wood in white with transparent cap. On the back we find product information, including the incidence. A mixture of plant products, chemical preservatives and parabens. The smell is the wood, but also reminds me that I had some Rossettini colorful as a child.

On hand I tried to fade, succeeding quite well. Purchased the product, already the day after I started using it but the premises were not maintained on the eyelid.
Eyeshadow Stick Astra hard to slide over their eyes, and when he finally succeeds the result is not uniform, nor even sfumabile. Several times I tried to use it alone, without ever really achieve it, or make him a base for powder eye shadows. Here again, we remain disappointed by its performance to say the least disappointing. The product is deposited in the folds it really look ugly, very ugly.

Pencil I bought this because of the enthusiastic Fard Cotto Pure Silk I had bought long before and who at that time used every day. Shortly after that I still have to stop using it because it appeared to be comedogenic and is now lying unused in my vanity case. Just stopped using it, even the bubbles have disappeared under the skin that I had caused. A coincidence? I doubt it. I have dry skin, with many defects including the obvious redness, but certainly not subject to the occurrence of blackheads.

I wish I could say that a cheap product, made in Italy for more, I liked it and I loved it. Ahimè non posso proprio farlo perchè mi ha molto deluso.
Qualcuno potrà obiettare dicendo che un prezzo basso è per forza di cose sinonimo di cattiva qualità, ma chiunque abbia provato prodotti i Sleek, Nyx, Elf, Barry M ed Essence avrà invece notato che c'è la possibilità di produrre cosmetici a basso costo che però siano anche funzionali. Purtroppo, non è il caso di questo matitone ombretto. E visti i risultati sulla mia pelle, neppure del blush.

- Swatch del matitone ombretto Astra n° 51:


Come potete notare, on the hand has a very pretty color but you can not get the same result on the eyelid, which is the area where the color should actually good.

WEB SITE: www.astramakeup.com
WHERE TO BUY: HERE the list of shops that deal with the brand, region by region
PLACE OF PRODUCTION: Italy
PAO: 36 months
QUANTITY ': unspecified
PRICE: € 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment