Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Left Hilum Adenopathy

Eva Garden - Mousse Blusher (No. 22) Order


evagarden.com From:
Fard microareata mousse in texture, from light and sophisticated finish. It 'easy sfumabile and long lasting.
How to use: apply with a brush on cheekbones No. 24 EVAGARDEN synthetic sponge or latex.
Why you need it: to look glamorous and "good health". For properties with treating and soothing extract of Melissa officinale.
Why is it different: Fard in multi application and touch, combined with excellent comfort.
Dermatologist tested

Hypo-allergenic
Product not tested on animals.



Review of Use:
stand Eva Garden by Paolo Guatelli had intrigued me since the first time I set foot in the beauty center that I attend once a month for a couple of years now. I walked hesitantly while waiting for my turn, but I never asked questions, I had never even asked to see some better product, despite the temptation was always there. Then I happened to try this line and a polish on the nails of my feet was that lasted almost 2 weeks without chipping nor fade.

Speaking with my natural beauty I could look at her face and thinking he had a beautiful blush, always bright, always perfect, always intact. And most importantly, without the need for retouching. Only recently I learned that this was not an ordinary texture blush powder, but it was a mousse. From there, the desire to see it, try it ... and buy it. Despite the high price for a product unknown to me and despite my make-up routine is different from his. Do you use a foundation with which Eva Garden is fine, the Fix & Stay . I use a mineral foundation that sometimes love and sometimes hate.

After endless, but this premise, here's my review. The Mousse Blusher Eva Garden by Paolo Guatelli is sold in 4 shades, 3 with matte finish and finish with a pearl. I chose the shade No. 22 by matte finish. This is a true mousse from light texture and spreads easily, not oily. It has a pinkish color that turns to brown. It is sold in a glass jar with silver screw cap, inside a box the same color, which we find all the necessary information about the product.


The first flaw I noticed right away is the lack of a spatula to pick it comfortably .
I think is fair to add, for products of this type, a spatula so as to permit the extraction without dirtying your hands and without contaminating the foam with your fingers. My beautician advised me to take a small amount with the nail, place it on your hand, knead a little bit to warm it, then apply it directly on the cheek and adjusted for pleasure.
Just applied the color seems a bit strong, but just a little shadow them to achieve a very natural color , not too far from the tone that we take when we blush slightly.

The incidence, as for most of the products of this kind, has silicones, which are probably responsible for this so soft texture and detail.
Regarding the duration and the appearance of the product on the face need to make a distinction. If you use a liquid foundation, silicone, in short, a base that fits tightly to the skin, the mousse blusher Garden of Eve makes the most of herself resists intact for the whole day, without the slightest move, becoming one with our cheeks. If, however, uses, like me, a mineral foundation powder or however, the results are disappointing to say the least. Highlights the shortcomings in those areas and is stratified by settling more in some places than others, thus forming the anti-aesthetic spots, which look like real skin discoloration. Clearly, I had to give for all those times when I use the mineral foundation (every day, practically), bound to blush sporadic use, for those rare occasions when I decide to use a silicone-based fluid foundation.

I am sorry not to be compatible with this mousse blusher. I had bought hoping to find the perfectly made-up cheeks of my beauty, but unfortunately I can not get the same result, and its still prefer the powder blush, but with whom I have an idyllic relationship.
do not throw it because it is however, a good professional product, but I regret not being able to use what I want. There is also good that is produced in Italy and is not tested on animals. Two points in favor, but there is no doubt that I will be disappointed. I would like to use it, it is not absolutely indicated.
Moreover the price is too high, not an economic blush.


Mousse Blusher-Swatch of Eva Garden by Paolo Guatelli No. 22, not gradient:




WEBSITE: www . evagarden.com
WHERE TO BUY : in beauty shops that display the mark. viewed HERE, by clicking on the region.
PLACE OF PRODUCTION: Pesaro, Italy
QUANTITY ': 11g
PAO:
24 months PRICE: € 18 .

0 comments:

Post a Comment