Thursday, February 10, 2011

Connex Cb Radios Adjustments

Omnia Botanica - Shampoo Reinforcing the Golden Mile and Wheat Germ



paglierisellsystem.com From:
Shampoo by gentle and nourishing formula that deep cleanses but in full respect of the structure of the hair. An intense soothing and strengthening exercises for greater strength and comb and a more healthy and shiny.

Review of Use:
This post is dedicated to those who want to try a mild shampoo EcoBio but wash well. On the passage

all'ecobio hair turn many voices, often a little intimidating. It has come to believe that it is too difficult an obstacle to be overcome and that we must inevitably go around with the straw in the lead right when the hair will not be fully used to the new regime without silicones. I think for many people is really so, but certainly not all. I must say that I never had problems like this, not even the first washing with a shampoo EcoBio dating now for almost four years ago. Initially I felt only slightly curly hair to the touch, but nothing of unsustainability. This feeling lasted only a couple of washes, however: from the third, my hair shone as usual. Even when I go to the hairdresser and then do a wash with silicone shampoo, washing next to my house, I feel the hair dry, but already that after everything returns to normal. I say this because I think we can also do a test: if it is believed that silicones are essential to the aesthetic beauty of their hair, there is always the possibility of going back. There are no roads with no return or no way out and experience is often a way to get better acquainted.

Without this premise, step to the review proper shampoo reinforcing Omnia Botanica. It is a yellow liquid, from the delicate but persistent which I personally appreciated immediately. The packaging consists of a plastic bottle with transparent cap. There is a containment box, but on the package itself contains all the necessary information.

The incidence is all green and among other things, we find the statement of millet and wheat germ oil, both in the middle of the list of ingredients, and then present in significant quantities.
I will use 10 ml diluted in 60 ml of water. I work with a spargishampoo to facilitate its implementation.



Despite aggressive free formula, the shampoo does exactly his duty: Removes dirt, shiny hair, not hard to take away even the linseed oil with Spread the lengths to which a pack nutrient.

I really like, among EcoBio shampoo that I tried in these four years, is certainly one of those with whom I have found better. Upon contact with water to produce a more than sufficient of foam and there is no need to make a second pass. Indeed, since using EcoBio shampoo, wash my hair once, focusing especially on the scalp. Take a few minutes to massage him, so as to set in motion the bloodstream. Try it yourself: it relaxes and strengthens the hair! The price

strengthening shampoo Omnia Botanica is not low nor too high, say a cost of average band. At the same money could buy 2 packs of any shampoo from the supermarket, but personally I prefer to know what I put myself in the head, rather than suffer from itching, dandruff, flaking and varied, as has happened at other times in the past.

Using Reinforcing Omnia Botanica shampoo my hair remain clean for 3-4 days and do not require post-wash conditioners, on which, however, did not attach as a whole, considering that all EcoBio shampoo I tried, except one, I gave the same results. What I regret is that the shop where I usually Acqua & Sapone-stocked, no longer a question mark. But I guess it is still present in larger centers e negli ipermercati. Questa confezione ad esempio, l'avevo acquistata all'Auchan. La reperibilità non è ottima, ma se si ha fortuna lo si trova.

In definitiva, mi piace molto e lo consiglio a chi vuol provare uno shampoo con un buon inci senza rinunciare ad avere capelli puliti, lucenti e profumati.
SITO WEB: www.paglierisellsystem.com
DOVE SI ACQUISTA: nei negozi della catena Acqua&Sapone, in alcuni supermercati
LUOGO DI PRODUZIONE: non indicato sulla confezione
PAO: 6 mesi
QUANTITA': 200 ml
PREZZO:  € 6.90.

0 comments:

Post a Comment